- Ahmadinejad, F. et al. Molecular Mechanisms behind free radical scavengers function against oxidative stress. Antioxid 2017; 6(51):1-15.
- Pham-Huy, L.A, He, H, Pham-Huy, C. Free radicals, antioxidants in disease and health. Int J Biomed Sci 2008; 4(2):89-96.
- Kolodziej, H. Antimicrobial, antiviral and immunomodulatory activity studies of Pelargonium sidoides (EP’s® 7630) in the context of health promotion. Pharmaceuticals 2011; 4:1295-1314.
- Csupor, D. Assessment report on Pelargonium sidoides DC and/or Pelargonium reniforme Curt., radix. European Medicines Agency, Committee on Herbal Medicinal Products (HMPC). 2018; 1-90.
- Guilliams, G. Allergies: The natural approach. The Standard 1998; 1(2):1-8.
- Shaik, Y.B. Role of quercetin (a natural herbal compound) in allergy and inflammation. J Biol Regul Homeost Agents 2006;20(3-4):47-52.
- Schmidt, S. Ivy leaf cough mixtures. SA Pharm Assist 2017; 5-6.
- Livestrong.com [Internet]: What is the use of Menthol? [cited 2017 Aug 14]. Available from:https://www.livestrong.com/article/187048-what-is-the-use-of-menthol/.
- Sadlon, A.E, Lamson, D.W. Immune-modifying and antimicrobial effects of eucalyptus oil and simple inhalation devices. Altern Med Rev; 15(1):33-47.
- Livestrong.com [Internet]: Tea tree oil uses for nasal congestion [cited 2017 Aug 14]. Available from: https://www.livestrong.com/article/120251-tea-tree-oil-uses-nasal/.
- Butawan, M, Benjamin, R.L, Bloomer, R.J. Methylsulfonymethane: Applications and safety of a novel dietary supplement. Nutrients 2017; 9(290): 1-4.
- National Institute of Health [Internet]: Folate: Dietary Supplements Fact Sheet for Health Professionals c2016 [updated 2016 April 20; cited 2017 Nov 20]. Available from: https://ods.od.nih.gov/factsheets/Folate-HealthProfessional/.
- BioPerine [Internet]: BioPerine® vs. Black pepper [cited 2018 Nov 20]. Available from: https://www.bioperine.com/index.php/bioperinevsblackpepper
This unregistered medicine has not been evaluated by the SAHPRA for its quality, safety or intended use. For full product information refer to the individual packs. For more information, speak to your healthcare provider. Name and business address: iNova Pharmaceuticals (Pty) Limited. Co. Reg. No. 1952/001640/07, 15E Riley Road, Bedfordview. Tel. No. 011 087 0000. www.inovapharma.co.za. IN586/18